Sunday, August 26, 2012

RED.LIPS.AND.POSITIVE.THINKING.


WRITER: ALEX CROMAR
UTAH

“I am strong, I am confident, I am beautiful.” These are the words I chant in my head daily. My father always taught me that the power to be beautiful comes from within, it comes from the power of positive thinking.
In a world of turmoil, pressure, grief, and pain the only way to make a difference is to believe in yourself. By having greater confidence you may not change the whole world, but you can change your heart and that is all that matters. God looks upon the heart. The power to succeed comes from believing in yourself. Choose this day who you will be, because you are the only one who can choose your emotions.
Today I get out of bed, plant my feet firmly on the floor and choose to be happy because I am ME. God has a plan for me, and today is going to be a good day.
Don’t get me wrong, we all have our days...however we also have the power to choose. “I am strong, I am confident, I am beautiful!” Chant those words in your mind until you believe them, chant them until you don’t have to remind yourself who you are because the fact is, YOU ARE WONDERFUL!

Ps. In combat against the world red lipstick is an essential piece of armor. It’s like a Super Hero gadget that radiates confidence to all that dare to bring you down. How will I defeat the world today? Red Lipstick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment